I won't say that I am Lonley, for I have faith we will meet again

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Anime Complex

Sometines i seriously wish that some of the things in anime were real. Not like the giant stuff (transformations and such) but the little things. Like the visits when your sick. Since I'm sickly, I would appreciate that.  Not even that, a card on my desk at school. That would be nice. But, saddly, I am the only one in my class who does the cards. Like when I was sick for 2 weeks, I would have liked even a phone call. My "friend" Karen used didi that once, chastised me a little, but called.

I also think those things were the parents and stuff go on long business trips and the child always ends up doing great things. Cooks the meals, goes to bed on time, does their  homework...stuff like that. God, this really isn't helping me much. Too bad... anyways, I know I keep saying I'll make my net post a drawing post, but you can trust me this time. Unless a meteor hit my house, i will have my crud together tomorrow. And, don't ask me why, I acually know the words to Hush Little Baby (Don't Say a Word):
Hush little baby, don't say a word,
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring.

And if that diamond ring turns to brass,
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass.

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat.

And if that billy goat won't pull,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull.

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover.

And if that dog named Rover won't bark,
Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart.

And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town. (!)
well... Godnight people. You CAN comment you know... (PLEASE) - ♥Zoey♦

No comments:

Post a Comment