I won't say that I am Lonley, for I have faith we will meet again

Saturday, June 23, 2012

DRAWING!!!

Hey, I know you're all thinking, What took you so long but hey,here it is.
 first is Princess Yuuka Ito from my Pretty Cure Fanfic: Sweet Dream Pretty Cure
 Here is Yuuka as a young child, next to my Laugh sign.
 this is my first Bunny Dots food icon, Strawberry Juice and biscuits. also from a fanfic, it will make sense a little later...
 this is an OC I made, but I have no name for her yet.
 this girl is named Ako, and is a future character for Sweet Dream Pretty Cure.
 This is my entery(draft) for an art contest with the srt store (Name of store: no idea)
 Infinity portrate, human Version.
And finally my OC for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (My Little Pony: Two Heart's Rythym), (Midnight) Melody.  It is about 1 in the morning, and I am very sleepy, but I remembed that I promised this so... I'll post more soon, I will be having a cooking day with my mother tomorrow, and soon I'll be going to New York for a week. Thanks for you'r support everyone and thanks to those who subscibed to my youtube and or Fanfiction.net accounts. (YouTube: KZ Roboto
Fanfiction.net: CherryBlossom65) - ♥Zoey♦

2 comments:

  1. Pictures are worth thousands of words, it’s nice to see the attention to detail from your end. Thanks From computer addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you, the first person to comment on my blog. Thank you so much. I love feedback. - ♥Zoey♦

    ReplyDelete