I won't say that I am Lonley, for I have faith we will meet again

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pretty Cure/ Precure Contest!!!

Dundundun! Celebrating Doki Doki Precure, we are having a draawing contest! CherryBlossom65 has agreed to make the 2nd cure in her new fanfiction (Sweetie Love Precure!) our contest prize. Simply tell us why you like precure and give us a link to your precure (and his/her information). It can be male or female, but we do have a deadline. 2-27-13 will be the last day, results no later than 3-5-13 All we ask is it be a link for the picture bit... and that it be your own artwork. No bases or copying please! Have fun! with a little luck, your cure might just fight alongside Cure Rose in Sweetie Love Precure! See you soon!
------



It's my new facebook club. Please help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment