I won't say that I am Lonley, for I have faith we will meet again

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Live!

Yo peoples! So... yea... i don't really have a good explanation as for why my last REAL post was in november. I was just a little busy with the dramatic soap opera known as life and there's also the fact that i was busy being a lazy butt, and yet i still asume others shouldn't so this. Hehe... so here are some things i am CURRENTLY working on for all of you:
  • a novel seiries titled Help/Tasukete
This is basicly a story about 4 young girls who have been friends for a long time. One of the characters, Yume, yearns for the [return of] love from one of the other girls named Mei. Meanwhile, another girl, Tsukani, wants all of Mei's attention [and pity for how "horrible" her life is]. What will the outcome be?
  • the video of our trip to Fox40 (i just need to upload it to Youtube)
  • drawings (seriously, i need to post stuff on my DA account, Zoey-Chan56)
  • singing covers! (currently working on:
  1. Nameless song/Song with no name/ Song Without Name - Kagamine Len
  2. Candy Candy - Megapoid Gumi (i think)
  3. Cosmic Star - Kagamine Rin
  4. Ah~ it's a wonderful cat's life - Kagamine Len and Megapoid Gumi (duet with either 'Kayla, Gladys, or my friend Morgan)
  5. PonPonPon - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
I am writing my own lyrics for each.
  • speed drawings/inkings/colorings(colourings?)
Random Picture time!!!
 i need to finish this manga.
 CUTE!!!
 Every damn time i find one of these... i relate. And that hoodie thing, i have Death the Kid spazz attacks every time the strings are uneven...
 I need to watch this anime (Card Captor Sakura)
 A Rice omlet

 The teacup of dreams... I MUST HAVE THIS!!!
 K-On cake!
Epic cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment