I won't say that I am Lonley, for I have faith we will meet again

Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Whole New World - Chapter 3 - To Be Human/ Hi

sorry this took so long...
-----------
Now back in their human forms, everyone sat in a circle in the grass. For one reason or another, no one said anything. FInally Melody broke the silence. "Hi everyone, I'm Melody, Cure Shock." Most eyes became wide, staring blankly at her. The net to her, Twilight spoke up aswel. "I'm Twilight Sparkle, Cure Twinkel." Pinkie started. "My name's Pinkie Pie! oh yeah, and I'm Cure Bliss." The circle continued to say who they were in order. "I'm Rainbow Dash, Cure Sonic." "The name is Rarity darlings. Cure Rose." "I-I'm Fluttershy, C-Cure Butterfly..." "Howdy 'yall! I'm Applejack and Cure Storm." "We're Nagisa, Honoka, and Hikari. Cure Black and Cure White, Shiny Luminess. Pretty cure Max heart." "Saki and Mai, Cures Bloom and Eglet, Pretty Cure Splash Star." "Nozomi, Rin, Urara, Kimochi, Karen, Milk. Cures Dream, Rouge, Lemonade, Mint, Aqua and Milky Rose. Yes! Pretty Cure 5 Gogo." "Love, Miki, Buki, Setsuna. Cure Peach, Cure Berry, Cure Pine, and Cure Passion. Fresh Pretty Cure." "Tsubomi, Erika, Itsuki, and Yuri. Heartcatch Pretty Cure; Cures Blossom, Marine, Sunshine, and Moonlight." "Kanade, Cure Melody; Hibiki, Cure Rythym; Ellen, Cure Beat; Ako, Cure Muse. Suite Pretty Cure." Melody smiled. "We don't have a name..." she said sadly apon hearing all the groups' team names. After a moment of silent thinking, Hibiki jumped up. "I got it!" Her sugestion, the newer pretty cure girls, wasn't chosen. "We're from different dementions... i didn't expect a good name." Fluttershy whispered. "How about Pure Heart Pretty Cure?" Tsubomi sugested. "Or somethings like, Kick-Butt pretty cure!" Rainbow Dash chimed out. "What about, Pure Melody girls?" "How about the Pretty Cure Gugis?" "Yoyo Pretty cure?" "Sweet Demention Pretty Cure." Melody said at last. Everyone looked at her.
"That's PERFECT!" they screamed, piling atop her. They suddenly heard laughter. It was deep and cold, a rattling laugh that startled them. "I see my trick worked and..." a shadowed girl spoke out, pointing at Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack. "...Brought alone some baggage..."
--------------------------
Sorry this is so short, but i have stuff to do, plus this is the 3rd post today! so bye bye - Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment